different methods to use
- Use one bottle of peroxide, 1/8 cup baking soda and a squirt of dish soap. Sponge this on the dog and then wash off.
- tomato juice is not recommended.
- The top two shampoos were “Nature”s Miracle Skunk Odour Remover” – still required two baths and “NuHemp Botanicals Omega Zapp Skunk Shampoo” http://www.kicxnutrition.com This one was considered to work the best and is a Cdn product.
- Nature’s Miracle makes a de-skunk stuff that works pretty well. Same bottle as the cleaner but with a skunk on the bottle.
- Crest toothpaste – use it just like shampoo. This works much better than the tomato juice thing – yuk. And your dog will smell minty fresh!
- 1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
1/4 cup Baking Soda
1 teaspoon liquid soap
Mix in a bucket (it will fizz).
Soak your dog’s fur, but be careful not to get any in his eyes.
Use a sponge to clean off his head and around his eyes.
Knead solution into the fur and be sure to get every part of him withit.